MWH Constructors is committed to the notion that early input results in high returns. We offer a full spectrum of preconstruction services including multiple tools to control cost during pre-construction, such as cost estimating, constructability and value engineering, trend logging, and risk management and mitigation. MWH Constructors also employs the latest in estimating tools and virtual construction technology, including Building Information Modeling (BIM) and 3D modeling to construct facilities via virtual information models and detect construction conflicts before spending funds on materials and labor.
The following are preconstruction services MWH Constructors provides for an extensive range of delivery methods and markets:
- Project-specific strategies to manage, control and document procedures based on our best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Detailed, clearly defined procurement and subcontract administration procedures that allow flexibility and open communication, while controlling costs and minimizing delays and change-order requests.
- Employing local disadvantaged and small-business vendors and subcontractors.
- State-of-the-art estimating methods and virtual construction technology delivered by a multidiscipline team of experts.
- Value engineering and detailed constructability reviews to ensure optimum value for each dollar spent without degrading performance, quality, reliability or maintainability.
We believe positive relationships with our clients, vendors and subcontractors is at the core of completing a successful projects.