Metro Wastewater Reclamation District
The Metro Wastewater Reclamation District in Denver, Colorado has embarked on an exciting fifteen-year journey to a sustainable future for its water reclamation facility serving its 1.8 million customers in the Denver metro region. MWH Constructors is the general contractor on this $52 million design-bid-build project consisting of improvements to the south headworks and grease processing building.
- Modifications to the existing South Bar Screen Building.
- Demolition of the two, existing grit basins, and grit pump station.
- Construction of South Grit Basins includes grit basins, grit pump station, and gritpiping tunnel.
- Construction of the South Grit Handling Building.
- Modifications to the Grease Processing Building.
- This facility will enhance the quality and ecology of the South Platte River.