challenges and Solutions
Because we are part of a construction company, we bring a unique perspective and deep understanding of contractor challenges and potential project solutions for all project phases. We have been serving the water and wastewater industry by providing professional construction management services since 1970:
- Third-Party Construction Management-as-Agent
- On-call Construction Management
- Construction Inspection and Administration
- Staff Augmentation Project Delivery
- Owner’s Representation
Joseph Glowitz, PE, PMP
…The (MWH) Team was a tremendous contributor to the success of the Project. (MWH) successfully completed work either through individual efforts or through the leadership of others. The Team worked with the highest level of honesty and integrity. The quality of their work consistently exceeded expectations. I highly recommend (MWH) for construction management services.
We have managed the construction, start-up, and integration of every type of wet infrastructure facility:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Advanced Water Treatment Facilities
- Pipelines and Tunnels
- Pump Stations and Intake Facilities
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Canals, Levees, and Flood Control Facilities
- Wells, Wellhead Treatment, and Groundwater Recharge Facilities
- Fish Passage Structures
- Environmental Restoration and Enhancement
- Administrative, Laboratory, and Infrastructure Facilities
responsive and proactive
We staff every project with highly experienced, credentialed Construction Managers, Inspectors, Administrators, and Engineers who are career CM professionals.
Our goal is to be responsive to our client’s needs, work proactively with the Contractor to keep moving forward and ensure a quality project is delivered on-time and within budget.